The Venice Neighborhood Council Budget and Finance Committee will meet on Tuesday, August 3rd starting at 8am at Extra Space Storage. The meeting is expected to last an hour.
1. 8:00 am Call to Order – Roll Call
Present Absent Present Absent
Hugh Harrison, Chair
2. Approval of this agenda as presented or amended
3. Approval of Outstanding Minutes.
5. PUBLIC COMMENT – 10 minutes on non-agendized items
6. Determination of membership in the Budget and Finance Committee
7. OLD BUSINESS: A. Review of Board minutes
8. NEW BUSINESS A. Review of Expenditure Report for July B. Review of draft 2010-2011 budget within new DONE template. C. Development of rules for Board member purchases in light of no petty cash fund.
9. PUBLIC COMMENT – 10 minutes on non-agendized items
In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the board members in advance of a meeting may be viewed at Abbot’s Habit, 1401 Abbot Kinney Blvd; Groundworks Coffee, 671 Rose Ave.; Venice Public Library , 501 S. Venice Blvd; and the Oakwood Community Center, 767 California St.; and at our website by clicking on the following link: www.venicenc.org, or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda, please contact Hugh Harrison at email@example.com.
Extra Space Storage
658 Venice Boulevard Community Room
Venice, CA, 90291
Start: 08/03/2010 – 8:00am- 9am