Venice Eco-Fest 2010 will be held this Saturday, July 10th. The Venice Beach EcoFest is a celebration of arts, music and dance meant to raise awareness about our invaluable ecosystem. The festival will be held at the Venice Beach Recreation Area at the intersection of Windward Avenue and Ocean Front Walk from 10 am to 6pm. Check out their website by clicking here!
The event is free to the public and will include:
· Over 150 exciting Eco-Exhibitors with important planet preservation tips.
· Solar-powered Sound Stage – All day music, dance, entertainment (1 pm Welcoming Ceremony).
· Kid’s and Family Court -with exotic animals, and interactive art and music shenanigans.
· The One Planet Parade – Join the parade down Ocean Front Walk from Rose Ave to Windward (Meet in the Beach Lot at the end of Rose at noon!). A wild wacky and wonderful extravaganza!
· Delicious Vegetarian Food Court
· Venice Cooperative Art Exhibit
· Recycling for SMALL e-waste: Cell Phones & Accessories, Cell Phone Batteries, Laptop Batteries
· Filtered Water Stations – BYO reusable water bottle or cup!
· Green Outposts for recycling/waste/and compost.