Coeur d’Alene’s Spooky Saturday Halloween Festival will be held on the school campus at Coeur d’Alene Elementary school at 810 Coeur d’Alene Avenue in Venice on Saturday, October 29, 2011. The festival will start at 11am and run until 4pm, and all local families are welcome!
The annual Spooky Saturday is a family event, with fun activities and events for parents and children alike, including:
* Pumpkin Patch with a large variety of pumpkins for sale
* Haunted House (in the school library)
* Costume Contest
* A Costume Parade (kicking off at 3pm)
* Chili Cookoff
* Kids’ Fun Zone
* Carnival Games
* Lunch and beverage booths, including fresh baked goods.
* Local Venice vendors and artisans will have booths.
* DJ Kyla
All proceeds from Spooky Saturday will benefit Friends of Coeur d’Alene, which funds various crucial initiatives and activities of Coeur d’Alene school.
Coeur d’Alene Avenue School
810 Coeur d’Alene Avenue
Venice, California 90291
Phone: (310) 821-7813