Have a business that you want a bike rack in front of? They are free! Click here for the online application!
From the LA DOT Bike Blog:
* A bike rack must be 18 inches from the curb;
* A bike rack cannot be installed above a storm drain;
* A bike rack must be a minimum of 3 feet from the nearest piece of street furniture (red curbs usually have the least street furniture, and therefore are usually the easiest place to install bike racks);
* A bike rack can’t be installed on decorative pavement (i.e. bricks, hollywood starts, etc.); and
* A bike rack should be about 3 feet from a curb cut (driveways)
Read the rest by clicking here!