The Administrative Committee of the Venice Neighborhood Council will meet this evening starting at 7pm at Extra Space Storage.
Items up for conversation include a disposition of the petition proposing a moratorium on small lot subdivisions and various Land Use and Planning Committee issues.
Administrative Committee agenda 1/13/14:
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Approval of the Administrative Committee Agenda
3. Approval of outstanding Administrative Committee minutes
4. Announcements & Public Comment on items not on the Agenda
5. Old Administrative Committee Business
– Lack of VNC Outreach Materials
– Transfer of LUPC materials to VNC LUPC web pages
6. New Administrative Committee Business [Discussion and possible action.]
– A Selection of Committee for Monthly Committee Report
– B Report On Grievances & PRAs (Ivan Spiegel email@example.com) Report on current status of grievances and PRAs that have been filed against LUPC.
– C Disposition of Moratorium Petition (Ivan Spiegel firstname.lastname@example.org) Disposition of the petition proposing a moratorium on small lot subdivisions
– D Consideration and approval of January 21, 2014 Proposed Board Agenda
Extra Space Storage
Presidents Row Room
658 South Venice Blvd