The St. Joseph Center’s Thrift Store is having their “Holiday Boutique Event” this Saturday, December 11th, from 10am- 4pm. They recommend that you arrive early for the best possible selections of brand name and designer gift items!
The Thrift Store is located at 1828 Lincoln, and they can always use more items for the sale!
Items on the donations “wish list”, as they are always in high demand:
* Designer clothing, purses and shoes (for men as well as women)
* Furniture and rugs in good condition (please, no stains)
* Real and costume jewelry (we can have more valuable items appraised to maximize your tax write-off)
* Antiques, sterling, silverware, china, crystal and collectibles
* Paintings and other artwork
* Regular clothing, purses and shoes for women, men and children
* House wares, cookware, home décor
* Small electronics (small kitchen appliances, DVD players, home entertainment equipment, etc. in good working order)
* Books (current publications; please no textbooks or magazines)
* DVDs and CDs
* Toys in good condition (please no stuffed or plush toys)
St. Joseph Center’s Thrift Store
1828 Lincoln Boulevard,
Santa Monica CA.